Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Neon Classroom Theme

Every year I say I'm sticking with my theme for at least two years....and every year I change my theme.  I'm totally blaming this on my A.D.D.!  But seriously...it's kinda like rearranging your living room.  Or classroom.  I just can't help it.  I have done monsters, sports, and Pete the Cat.  This year I feel like I need something...BRIGHTER!  I'm focusing on neon colors with a little bit of pineapple thrown in.  I will be doing a before and after classroom reveal before school begins, but here is a sneak peek.
This is my hallway bulletin board to welcome back students.  We are blessed to have a poster maker at our school, so I used it to print my pineapple from Krista Wallden of Creative Clips .  (Can I just say I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE her clipart?!  We won't even talk about how much I spend on clipart. 😮😂)  For the letters I printed them on Astrobrights cardstock.  The font is KG Blank Space Solid.  I typed my text, highlighted it, and changed the fill to "none" and increased the outline to make it easier to cut.  Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to finish my student work display so I can share this one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COVID & the Classroom

 We all know that COVID guidelines have changed the way our classrooms look and operate.  HUGE change for me!  I have always allowed my stud...